Monday, March 27, 2006

Esther Esther Bo Besther.../Hypothetical question.

Cheers to Butch for enlightening me as to who Esther Baxter is. Yum.
One problem: just as Sharon Stone would be off limits for me even if she wasn't a repellent hag on account of her sharing a first name with my big sister, so Esther has the same first name as a short, fat, often grating African woman who works with me. I can see much mental blocking in the future.

And a hypothetical question: If, when discussing viewing habits with an older sister who's a very good person but a bit on the tasteless side, the subject of Prison Break comes up... and said sister says she suspects I watch it because that woman from Gilmore girls is in it as Veronica... and thus professes ignorance about two (very good) shows for the price of one... should I whack her in the face with a plate and storm out in a way other than mentally? Thought so.
This is why I'm glad I won't be living here permanently. Good person, but it would be like InThe313 rooming with Bill O'Reilly. But not so extreme.

No comments: