Thursday, July 07, 2005

One more list, or How I voted on That Place.

MuffinMan commented on his, so it's only fair I do mine. Complete with my actual comments.

1. Cindy Crawford, even though she'll unquestionably be absent from the final roll like last year. (I was wrong; she was joint 93rd with Jules Asner, Sofia Coppola, Claire Danes, Aree Davis, Jennifer Esposito, Lauren Frost, Jessica Harp, Renee Olstead, Winona Ryder and Kari Wuhrer.)

2. Jessica Alba, as if there was a doubt. (Jessica did in fact have the top spot.)


3. Hilary Duff. Even if she did have her first real flop with Raise Your Voice. (And now a second, with The Perfect Man. Raise Your Voice was originally due to have a UK cinema release but it wound up going straight to DVD; let's hope UIP treats this one a bit kinder. Hilary came 26th.)

4. Laetitia Casta. I nearly gave this spot to the one below. (Laetitia was the only one of my picks to completely miss the list.)

5. Gwen Stefani. She would unquestionably have been higher, but I can't bring myself to consign some of the above to below. (Miss B-A-N-A-N-A-S came in 10th.)

6. Monica Bellucci. Yum. (Monica and her astonishing ass landed in 32nd place.)

7. Jennifer Garner. Would have been #6 if Ben Affleck hadn't put his dick in her and left a souvenir. (Which didn't prevent her coming in 4th.)

8. Jessica Biel. Purrrrrrrrrrrrr.... (The second sexiest Jessica arrived 12th.)

9. Britney Spears. (Some of us still love her. Enough for her to come 27th.)

10. Rose McGowan. All right, I give in - she is hotter than HMC. But Holly is still the core of Charmed. (Rose and her astonishing ass hit 17th.)

See? Much better than FHM.

No comments: