Friday, June 15, 2007

The Alpha for the Omega.

Cindy's latest bit of business for Omega saw her going to Australia, and while you could fill a book with the list of commercial endorsements she's done that still isn't a problem with me. At all.

But anyone who compares this angel to Janice Dickinson should be forbidden to breed at the very least.

It's really tempting to use this to go into a post about how she > Kate Moss as much now as she did in the 1990s, but I won't. For more reactions and pictures, try this link. And that reminds me - I have to check out the new Ocean Drive as well, and try and decide whether or not I'd be delighted or disappointed should Cindy ever decide to change her mind and pose for Playboy again next year (she said it would be good for her 41-year-old ego, but on the other hand she's got other priorities now - and I genuinely respect that). More on this next post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy is just damned hot.

/me drools over Cindy.