Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Worrying Post.

I live with my big sister. I worry that sometimes when she goes out she'll disappear and leave me alone (I'm not ready to be on my own yet, I don't think). Last night when I woke up and she hadn't come back from salsa, I linked that in my mind to having my picture with Hayden "just as fanciable now she's 18 as when she was 16 and always seemed older than her years anyway so shut up, Superficial trolls" Panettiere up on my wall when that slot should have been reserved for my one with Cindy, if it ever happens.

So I took it down. (Though I still have it in the open.)

Shortly afterwards, she came home. Result: ease. Make of that what you will.

Incidentally, I think Movie Hotties is closer to the truth about Maggie Gyllenhaal than
Egotastic! is, but judge for yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're somewhat superstitious, Victor?