Saturday, April 29, 2006

It's Saturday, it's 10:39, it's time for the update...

Cindy: The ntl guy just came and took away the set-top box. I'm free of those incompetent tossers at last! Cue Martin Luther King impression...
Vanessa: Marooned here until the washing is done, alas.
Cindy: Bank Holiday weekend, and no rain in sight.
Vanessa: Way too many visits to the bathroom. I won't elaborate.
Cindy: Coming close to completion of Part III of my current story; at least I've managed to tie off this part's storyline and start sorting out Part IV.
Vanessa: Seeing Hilary Duff next to
Holly Willoughby. Hilary's still cute, but the juxtaposition does her no favours. At all.
Cindy: I aim to be out of Sharon's place by May-end, with enough money saved up for that by then. Shaz suggested I wait until she returns to intensify searching, as she has more house-hunting experience.
Vanessa: Abbey National strikes again. I hate deductions.
Cindy: Jessica Alba
giving her admirers a birthday present.
Vanessa: Tom Cruise. Listen, Mr. Freaky So-Called Religion Savager Of Classic TV Control Freak - she will always be Katie Holmes to me.
Cindy: MuffinMan lives!
Vanessa: He still doesn't update...

No comments: