Sunday, February 11, 2007

"And then there are those times that just plain suck."

Cindy: Booked my tickets for the London Film and Comic Con in September. My first ever convention, and I'm attending for one reason and one reason only.








Feltz
:
Jericho. My rule of thumb is that if I'm not sufficiently engaged by something after three episodes, then it's done. One less thing to set the personal planner for. (I should have known with the presence of Ashley Scott and Jon National Treasure Turteltaub.)

Cindy: Dinner with Sharon after work on Friday. Nice pleasant time in a non-smoking pub.

Feltz: The gammon steak was too salty. Hey, I have to put something.

Cindy:
Tuesday, February 27th: "Tyra's Tribute to Cindy Crawford" - Tyra pays tribute to one of the biggest supermodels in the world! Tyra welcomes her role model, Cindy Crawford, to discuss life after modeling, her family and new business ventures.

Feltz: LivingTV's unwillingness to show non-season one episodes of The Tyra Banks Show (we don't all watch her other show, you know). I need to have this episode, dammit!

Cindy: Deciding to go to the
Ubeda Film Music Conference this summer (in July), also allowing me to get out of the country for a bit. I've never been to Spain, and it's also a chance to actually save some money for once.

Feltz of the Month: Anna Nicole Smith. And the revolting comments many have spewed forth as a result.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm... Hayden!!

As for your planned ventures, I wish you good luck with them. They sound like they should be worthwhile experiences.

sam991 said...

Looking at it, i am very tempted to go and be a real life stalker.

By then she'll be 18. This is starting to sound like a good plan.