Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy birthday, Cindy.

Today's her 41st birthday. A time for relaxation and celebration. And normally a day I'd celebrate by taking the day off, but shorthanded staff and a large workload means that I've been persuaded to swap my booked holiday for another day - and I was really looking forward to it, not only because I could have stayed up late to watch the premiere of Heroes (again). Okay, I got it changed for next Tuesday and it means I'll have a very long weekend (Monday is the day after the Oscars and I always stay up to watch and talk about it), but still...

This doesn't take away from Cindy. Nothing should. Have a happy birthday, you Grand High Exalted Ruler of Supermodels, Classy Ladies and MILFs Everywhere.







Grrrr... look where his hand is.

2 comments:

MuffinMan said...

Grrrrrrrr indeed! :)) Happy Birthday, Cindy! *love&kisses*

The Archivist said...

HANDS OFF VICTOR'S CINDY!!!

There, that should do it. Happy brthday, Cindy Crawford!