Friday, September 02, 2005

Pinch, punch, first of the month.

The Pussycat Dolls with "Don't Cha"... wish that song wasn't shit? Any tune where the singer extols her own wonderfulness has me reaching for my gun (see also the Beautiful South and Geri Halliwell). I don't care if they are pretty.

I must ask Butch if he feels like smacking someone who disses Jessica Alba, and smacking them hard. Because I do. Definitely a member of the club, that one.

I bought Mike ('Hater's real name - he changes it so many times on the boards that it's easier this way) a copy of Zoo for his collection. I won't comment, just in case he's reading. :)

My phone is now topped up, so if any of you want to phone me... don't look for the number here. I'm not that stupid.


Thanks, BBC2 for repeating Thunderbirds (yet again) over the past few days and giving me a chance to collect the entire run on tape. No thanks, cable reception for blanking out during Tuesday's show and leaving me with no choice but to buy at least one of the DVDs.

I cannot say enough how bad it is to see coverage of Katrina on CNN. If I see any letter saying they had it coming I will scream. (When was the last time any victims of anything anywhere else in the world "had it coming"?)

I cannot also say enough how glad my parents have yet to be affected by hurricanes that bad. And how glad I am that I've only experienced tropical storms, never the big ones.

1 comment:

Butch Rosser said...

Shakira's last name is Ripoll, actually. I don't know how either.