Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Time is not on my side.

Okay. So the problem with scribbling is that I've found I need at least two hours or so to build up any kind of steam before I can get around to story-doing - on top of inspiration ebbing and flowing - PLUS I've gotten so used to keyboards that trying it by hand just doesn't seem to be in the cards without a lot of practice.

And I still haven't gotten a PC from work, so that's why I've been so slow.

So... any words of support? Anyone? Please, help me! I have to get back in the game, dammit!

But it could be worse.


For a start, Cindy Crawford could have decided to not holiday in St. Tropez. :)

2 comments:

Butch Rosser said...

What about all the top 5 chicks who aren't Cindy get in a competition for your #2.

Also, if I were to be any movie character, it'd be Double Down Trent from Swingers. Vegas, baby!

Cindylover1969 said...

Ah, feedback. Nothing like it.

I'll take it under advisement. No laser cannons will be used...