Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Hang On, I'll Think Of A Title Post.

This weekend, I learned...



That the mere thought of P*r*z H*lt*n induces vomiting in my mouth.

That dreaming about one member of Girls Aloud doing another one with an appliance is not helpful.

That the American football cheerleader Megan Fox is foxier than the other Megan Fox.

That my sense of smell isn't developed enough if I can't detect gas leaks at work while others can.

That the Hannah Montana movie is opening in the UK.

That my next diabetes eye screening coincides with a day off work.

That finding lots of secondhand vinyl stuff I'd like to have makes not having the ability to play it even worse.


That Hayden wearing bright-red lipstick is an aphrodisiac.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hayden looks positively delectable.