Friday, February 15, 2008

The Bullet-Dodging Post.

But first, a couple of very short CD reviews.

Windkracht 10 (Matt Dunkley): The score tracks are Speed on downers. And why are all the songs in English if the movie's Dutch-Belgian?

The Departed (Howard Shore): Three words: Ex. Cell. Ent.

Told you they were short...

I didn't book a ticket for Eclipse next month, and to be honest now that Hayden's had to cancel what with filming commitments, I'm kind of glad I didn't. (Kind of?) Tough on the fans who booked for her, though.

Cheers to Virgin 1 for making the first episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles available online for UK viewers (the show premieres next week on the box). Will I give in and watch it online or wait until Thursday? And will it be cancelled by the time it starts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think that was a good stroke of chance.

I think TSCC became pretty successful, no?