Monday, December 15, 2008

The Just When I Needed Something To Cheer Me Up... Post.

I woke up late (for me, 3 am is late). I had a further argument with Zeusaphone at CSSA over the merits of Beyonce vs. Britney. (See if you can guess whose side I'm on.) I had to battle a slow computer. And then... the first 2009 issue of Maxim. The link does not take you to the magazine's site, only to a blog with low HQ scans of the cover and the cover subject. But it's the least I can do because being alerted to Blake Lively, Katy Perry, Scarlett Johansson, the lovely Hayden and covergirl Hilary Duff in the same place is never a bad thing. Blogger, thank you. Zeusaphone.... well, never mind.

2 comments:

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts. I liked the same and would like to read more from you.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a short visit to my blogs would be an entertaining one.

Naval Langa

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I'd count Katy Perry as sexy.