Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The Does Cindy Really Suck Young Men Dry? Post.





I don't know about you, but I like the term MILF more than the squirm-inducing "yummy mummy" or more specifically "cougar." And yet apparently Cindy qualifies as one - admittedly it does cover those women who are old enough to qualify as MILFs but who aren't actually mothers, but given that a cougar is a slang term for a woman in her 40s who goes after younger guys (and why does it seem so sordid put that way? Do you get people finding it creepy when you hear about older men going after younger women?.... Oh wait, yes you do. Carry on), the impression that Cindy is a predatory slut is kind of hard to live with. I can imagine Carol Vorderman going to events and scanning the room relentlessly for some hapless buck, but Cindy?

Anyway, my regular Googling of Cindy turned up this for-entertainment-purposes-only cougar draft. I have my doubts about a number of the women therein... but I have no doubts about Cindy's stunningness. Bless her for making me interested in furniture in Canada.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interest isn't enough, I'm sorry.

Did you actually BUY some furniture in Canada?

*wink*