Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Voice Of Nevis Post.

Feltz: Michelle Rodriquez. Not that one, the newsreader (one of them) on this station. And I think she may. Well be. The worst... newsreader on the planet. If she was hired for her looks, that doesn't work on radio.

Cindy: Getting an idea of the Obama Effect reaching beyond home. The station reported that CNN did a story on how
performers in the Caribbean are adding to will.i.am et al's efforts (incidentally, will.i.am has now done three things to reduce his dickness in my eyes - one's that song, another is involving the Alba in its video, and a third is teaming up with Cheryl from Girls Aloud and mixing her so low that she may as well not be there, resulting in the best record yet to involve anyone from that mob), and this is certainly less embarrassing than songs about Sanford and Son and Dallas - I wish I was kidding, I really do. But there was also one from Nevis which was about the message in general without mentioning Mr. O by name - which I can't find anywhere, otherwise Butch might be interested.

Then again, if he heard it, maybe not... anyway, here's another video.


3 comments:

Justin Fallible said...

For the record, There can never be enough songs about Sanford and Son, it's science.

Anonymous said...

thanks for commenting on my blog.. and well yea. I love H2O too.

Anonymous said...

I ought to link you to another song about Obama...