Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Multiple Choice Post.



Drat. Drat drat drat drat DRAT.


Was the above because:


a) I drew the exact same person for Secret Santa at work that I did last year? (Hopefully the similarities won't extend to my not getting anything again.)


b) I still haven't sent my parents Christmas cards?

c) There'll soon (well, in several months) be a mini-Jessica in the most "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?"-generating-from-me celebrity pregnancy since Cindy's second kid?

d) Gossip outlets everywhere reporting about Cindy saying no to any more nude shoots?

You decide.


2 comments:

joey mack said...

Well I know what I'm DRATTING about and that's choice "C." Although, considering this is the Cindy Spot, I'm going to go out on a limb and say choice "D."

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing all four things, but especially D.