Monday, September 12, 2011

The Put Up Or Shut Up Post.

It's way past time I posted more here. So this is me deciding to put up something, anything, for a whole week to try and get back in the swing of things.

To get the ball rolling I'll have a look at what's happening around here. It's 5:36 as I write this sentence, SkyLivingLoves has a repeat of Lipstick Jungle (oh dear) and I've had my first cup of tea of the day. No diversions into health issues because that's too self-indulgent for anything like this, plus I don't really want to.

What I want to do is a) pretend that I really liked Rise of the Planet of the Apes (which wouldn't be true), b) gather up copies of Nuts and Zoo and burn them (environmentally unfriendly, and very expensive), and c) write a lengthy post about how smoking hot Kate Upton is (something several zillion others have already done).

So... on to the next.

No comments: