Sunday, November 25, 2007

The 9:14 On Sunday Morning Post.

I hate bugs. Coughing and being blocked up all the time... fortunately I'm almost better now. Trouble is, I hate being asked what I want for Christmas. Such a pain. What's wrong with just being surprised, like when we were kids? Answer me that. (I'll just ask for one thing and let the chips fall where they may - that way either Christmas Day or my birthday five days later will be a real surprise.)

What does that have to do with Laetitia Casta's new movie? Nothing. But who needs an excuse?

I do know what I'm going to get Sharon, and possibly Zeta, and Anna at work. But I have no idea what I want. Apart from being happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand about being surprised, but doesn't the subraction of surprise make up for getting something you actually want?