Saturday, June 02, 2007

I'm tired.

It's been a very rough week, and I want to get some rest and get back to H2O: Just Add Water (in more or less that order). But first I have to go and get some clingfilm if the shops are still open, and I really don't want to get up.

And I also want to know why the guy who came in after me at the barbers' got his hair seen to before me. I hope it wasn't a race thing. Or an age thing. (Still, my walking out meant that if Sharon asked me if I'd gone to a black barber I wouldn't have lied.)

That's the daily post, you can fall asleep now. But thanks to Tom for the heads-up about those essays about Veronica Mars - when Trouble finishes season three I'll see if I can pick up the book. And thanks to the Disney Channel for the High School Musical 2 sneak peek next Saturday... more Vanessa action, more Ashley action, more Oleysa action - more Corbin action, but you gotta take the rough with the smooth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm disgusted with your chosen barber of the time period.